CUSAT - 2018
A Platform of Opportunity, A Platform for Success
To provide an opportunity to bright and inquisitive young minds from across the country to study in most challenging and diverse academic environment, Chandigarh University has decided to hold an entrance test for admission to various courses.
CU-Scholarship Admission Test is aimed at recognizing the achievements, potential & talent of the students by providing a chance-to-all to win scholarships and study at Chandigarh University in futuristic & cutting-edge courses of their choice.
The test will be based on the syllabi of concerned qualifying exams and aptitude for that subject. Thus through CU-SAT, Chandigarh University has taken a humble initiative to make world-class education accessible to all sections of society, irrespective of their personal circumstances
- Scholarships worth 5.5 Crores
- Flexible options to apply in varied streams
- An additional opportunity to improve scores as 60% weightage given to CU –SAT scores and 40% to qualifying examination
- Open Window System for flexible examination dates
- Assured scholarship of 5% to students scoring above 60% in CU-SAT
This policy applies to all the applicants aspiring to pursue Graduation at Chandigarh University.
A student who has scored 50% or above in their secondary Education (10+2) from a recognized school (under affiliation of CBSE/ State Board/ICSE or others) at Chandigarh University is eligible to appear in CU-SAT.
Important (Scholarship not application for)
- Not applicable to all Post-graduate courses.
- Not applicable to Lateral Entry Engineering Programs.
- Not applicable to Industry Collaborative Courses.